Throwing a party at home is always comfortable as it saves you lot of money of booking venue and you can also give a personalized touch to the event. However, a home party also brings along lot of responsibilities like arranging groceries, managing kitchen and guests, cleaning entire house after party, etc. Every time a house party or dinner at restaurant can become boring. The best option is to invite friends at a bar during happy hours, drink unlimited and dance till you’re exhausted.
Denver has its own nightlife, with lot of bars and restaurants you have unlimited options. I will suggest Blake Street tavern in downtown Denver which is one of the finest bars near Coors field. It is a sports bar that provides a game atmosphere for all their customers. They have various options in menu that keeps changing every day and list of beers and other drinks. You just need to come and enjoy with friends, their happy hours and delicacies and they will create your birthday special.
You should know a local bar near your office or place to take colleagues or friends out for birthday bash. If you want to pan your birthday out, then follow these few tips to make it a success –
- Always book a bigger area if you’re inviting people on common forum like social media. As you know, 3.2 beer and wine are allowed in parks like Coors field Baseball Park in Denver and no hard alcohol, but for special events, alcohol may be allowed, you just need to have liquor licenses.
- If you want a small and cozy party, then invite personally few close people and enjoy in a bar with drink and dance. You’ll know all your guests and therefore, order prior their arrival.
- Personalize the event by keeping everything common, like fruit punches, pitchers of beer starters, because that also gives people a chance to know each other by talking on common topic.
- It’s wise to call a common group and don’t mix two different kinds of community and make them feel conscious. For example, mixing office colleagues with old school and college friends.
- Don’t drink too much and blackout, since you’re the host, it is your job to get everyone back home safely, especially women.
- The most significant part of any gathering is music and Denver is all about music. So, keep good music along with proper dance floor space to make your day memorable.
Every birthday you are a year old, therefore every year should be remembered as special. Keep exploring all year different bars and restaurants to keep it for your special day. There are many bars and restaurants that provide happy hours and deal for the day. Check online to get good packages and book beforehand.